Thursday, March 1, 2018

Having each other


Friends, allow me to say thank you for your concern and support for us. Let me encourage you to keep following our story to be witnesses of the great work of Love and Hope in this evil and momentary life of two weak people, and of the world.

When i met my friend in Japan, i was struck with despair as he told me about the good things that're happening to our mutual friends. In addition, i was comparing myself with other artists on insta, so i snapped. Are the blessings of GOD only counted in how succesful, how smooth things go, how well things are, how they got promoted, etc ? I was envious. Why do we have it so rough? Why cant we be happy like them? But you see.. I have never wanted to be like anybody else, or having a life like anybody else. I couldnt deny a feeling of relief and gratitude. Im grateful for Timo, for the things that're happening to us. I have always believed that suffering is a privilege one can have under the hand of God. But sometimes when you are in the deep pit, you can only see darkness around you. 

So as i explained to my friend how bad things are, i couldnt leave out how grace has been overshadowing us. As i told him how i witness the Unseen hand have been sustaining us, my senses came back to me. This long hard journey with Timo has been a blessing in a way that i get to walk hand in hand with this wonderful man everyday. To get to know a person deeply and fully is a joy in loving someone. And how Timo loves me makes me understand what love truly is - and it can only be tested and revealed to be true in its most vulnerable state. It is certainly unfair for me to have said there has been no mercy.. We have laughter. We have love for each other. We embrace like not many do. We get to enjoy many things together, and is this not from God ? We are happy. Happy to have each other.

If i were to see myself 60 years ahead, i would look back and still consider myself lucky (blessed) to be with this man. He is a wonderful man (and funny :D). I feel privileged to be in this journey with him. And EVEN IF this darkness would not depart... It would be my privilege to witness how those Unseen hands make us persevere until our time comes to its end.

No comments:

Post a Comment