Thursday, March 1, 2018

Embracing you



Two things i contemplated few weeks ago : 

1. I know Timo used to draw a lot and he has the talent that not many have. But in the last 2 years, depression seems to have burnt out everything. He can still talk about all the knowledge but having trouble to pour it out in the act. There're times when i cant see Timo's potential and i forget of what he is capable of, and often time i find myself belittling him in my heart, and as i thought of this, i was struck with shame, what a horrible person i am, and immediately repented. 

2. I used to think that i have sacrificed many things for Timo. But there're times when Timo shows me his love in little actions make me think that his love is even bigger towards me. It is easier to say that you love in your state of abundance, but Timo loves me in his state of deficiency (!) -- i might write a whole essay on this cuz this is DEEP. 

PS : sorry for the lack of update on our depression story, it's not easy to draw on this all the time. #depression#depressedartist #coupleillustration

No comments:

Post a Comment