Thursday, March 1, 2018

:)

We thank our friends who reached out to us. Though we still not sure how to deliver the story in the more precise and honest way in order to avoid any misunderstanding, im still determined to draw on this issue. So pardon me if there's any confusion. My purpose has never been for pity. The faintest star can only be seen as bright behind a dark sky. At the end of the story, i hope for light to be seen so bright for those in darkness to see. 
For the last 3,5 years, timo has been having mental and spiritual depression. When we started our relationship, i thought my love could cure him. But as i sacrificed myself for him, i grew impatient, angry, even to one point where i felt contempt towards him. 
His depression soon affected me mentally and spiritually as well. We were a mess. Eveything good in us was distorted. Our mindset, discipline, knowledge, relationship with others, things that we used to love to do we didnt do anymore.

Many times i wanted to give up on him. I wondered why i stay with this man. I lost many things because of him. But i gain the most precious thing - love. I understand now that my love can never cure him. It's too imperfect, there is selfishness in it. Through Timo i understand why CS Lewis wrote, "There is no safe investment. To love at all is to be vulnerable.." (I've read The Four Loves and it was my favorite CS Lewis book so far). And then i see Greater Love enfolds him. It is faint, but it is there. I cant see it, but i see it. It feels so distant, till i desperately hope it would come near for me to see clearly. But i finally realised only that Love would be able to save Timo, i finally able to lay down my pride and ego and selfishness, and praying for that Love to deliver him. 
Ps : this image wouldnt come out as good as it is if it's not for Timo directing the lighting! He's so good! 😘Thanks heapss, hun ! @gratimocious #depression#depressedartist #coupleillustration

No comments:

Post a Comment