Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another digital work, Sweeney Todd..

This one was also made with a help of my 'instructor' .He is one of my favorite illustrator, i got motivated by him and his illustrations, to see more checkout www.metmetmettymet.blogspot.com

Sweeney Todd = Johnny Depp. What a great actor!! I've watched Johnny's movies and I was quite surprise when I watched this one. He's been acting as a funny guy but this time he acted as an evil one! He doesn't look like him! He is one of my favorite actors. You should watch this movie.

3 comments:

  1. weeeesss...hahaha..cie..cie.. "instructor" hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. rambutnya terlalu kribo..ada yang kurang di mukanya.. mungkin idungnya yaa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...... ci meliiiii.......-_-" punya nama jgn anonim donnkk....

    ReplyDelete